Express Spa Facial with Microdermabrasion $80
Our express spa facial is for clients on the go that need to get in and out of the office as quickly as possible. This facial provides all the essentials to skin health including: cleanser, toner, massage, moisturizer and diamond tip Microdermabrasion. You will feel refreshed and ready to conquer your day!
Signature Seasonal Spa Facial $99
Just as our moods and fashion choices change with the seasons, so do our spa facial treatments! This facial will compliment all skin types. Treatment includes cleanser, toner, exfoliation, massage, extractions, custom mask and enzyme application finishing with sunscreen and moisturizer. A shoulder and neck massage is also included.
Specialty Spa Facials
A Specialty Spa Facial includes all the benefits of our Signature Seasonal Facial but with extra attention to specific skin conditions. These treatments are expertly customized for your experience and skin type to help combat most common skin concerns.
- Acne Clinical $120 – This acne fighting treatment helps to deep cleanse pores and treat troubled skin. This corrective facial for acne-prone skin utilizes products that can correct acne, as well as create an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory environment for the skin.
- Anti-Aging Firming $130 – Literally turn back the hands of time with this customized Anti-Aging Facial. Treatments will reduce fine-lines, deeply hydrate, firm, tone and texture while leaving the skin feeling silky smooth. This facial delivers visible results by utilizing cutting edge ingredients only available to medical professionals. We also offer a varity of anti-aging services such as botox and dermal fillers.
- Hyperpigmentation $130 – Whether skin damage is due to sun exposure or Hormonal Melasma this facial is ready to blast away areas of Hyperpigmentation. Designed for all skin types it is used to lighten Hyperpigmentation and treat sun damage. This treatment utilizes deep exfoliation, medical grade products and lightening enzymes.
- Deep pore cleansing $120 – An intensive facial that provides a deep clean to the skin and uses a combination of products aimed at treating congested pores. This treatment will increase hydration of the skin without causing excess oil.
- Rosacea/Sensitive Skin $120 – This facial is specially designed to calm the inflammatory effects of Rosacea and effectively clean sensitive skin without irritation. Redness and inflammation are calmed using soothing, naturally derived extracts and a delicate touch. Your skin will feel calm, cool, and rebalanced. This treatment is specially designed for sensitive skin.
- Flawless Back (Bacial) $120 – Get ready for summer and strapless clothing with our flawless back facial. Similar to our Acne Clinical Facial, this treatment purifies and tones the back with the refined techniques of our finest facial.
Extend your treatment session with these clinical add-on services
- Eye Zone Treatment ($20)– Effectively yet gently reduce fine lines, dark circles and puffiness around the eyes while restoring skin tone. The eye zone treatment pays extra attention to this delicate area involves a concentrated exfoliation with the Clarsonic opal, a lymphatic drainage massage for dark circles and puffiness, and application of specialty eye cream, hydrated mask and antioxidants.
- Soothing Head & Scalp Massage ($20)– Release tension from your everyday stress. Relax with extra time and attention with an essential oil massage including the scalp and head.
- Biocellulose Mask ($20)– If you have spent a little too much time in the Florida sun and are felling hot and flushed this is a super hydrating replenishing treatment for compromised skin and redness.
Waxing (Hard/European Wax)
Have you thought about waxing for the facial area but were scarred on the pain and complications. We take all the guess work out for you. We only use premium hard wax. Hard wax is different that it is applied to skin and dries only on the hairs, not the skin. With this technique, there is no pulling of the skin and no strips applied. The treatment offers less pain, no bruising, no bleeding of the skin, decreased risk of burns, and safe for all skin types. Since the hard wax is so gentle it can even be used on patients using topical prescriptions on the face such as Hydroquinone, Retin-A or Accutane.
Brow Styling($25)- Includes expert shaping, waxing, tweezing, and trimming
Lip/Chin Combo ($30)
Millefiori Medical Skin Rejuvenation servicing the entire SpaceCoast including; Melbourne, West Melbourne, Viera, PalmBay, Daytona, Merritt Island, Satellite Beach, Melbourne Beach, Vero Beach, Cocoa, Cocoa Beach and Titusville.